Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vacation

Well, my first piece of vacation is about over. I am bummed about having to go back to work. My schedule looks to be shaping up well, though. I have to work Saturday and Sunday, but will be off Monday for Labor day. Tuesday will be tough. I am working at the Supercenter on I-35 in Norman, which is usually busy anyway but the day after a holiday could be a monster. Then, I work Wednesday and Thursday at my store. Friday will start another 8 days off, that is so cool! People have asked where we were going on vacation, and aside from seeing my family in Ada, we did not go anywhere. That is OK with me. I enjoy traveling as much as the next guy, but sometimes there is something to be said for spending some downtime at home. If you have not noticed, I added a new link to my flickr page (the links are on the right just below the picture labelled "Little Miss Stinker"). It is a site that I am in the process of uploading my digital photos to. Take a look and see what you think. Right now I am still loading photos from early '06, so it is a little trip down memory lane. If my blog can handle it, I am planning on adding a widget that will display ALL the pictures from my flickr page, so be on the lookout.
Another thing that has me smiling is the start of college football season. OU plays this weekend and I am ready for the season to get rolling, BOOMER SOONER! The new season of House will be starting September 16, I think. I am excited to see some new episodes. Here is a link to a little video montage of House that is pretty cool: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/house-md/videos/2163020 . If you know my Dad, see if you don't think Hugh Laurie looks like him. Sometimes he really looks like Dad to me. If you are having trouble with motivation to get something done or believing in yourself, see if this video doesn't get you moving: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/michael-jordan/videos/3109 . It is just after 11PM and Al just came in. He can push the backdoor open by himself to get back in the house and he scares me to death every time he does it. I wish I could get him to close it, too. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Check out my new stuff and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow, looking at those flikr photos was crazy! That was definitely a trip down memory lane. Just a side note...I look awful in ALL of those pictures, but Fischer looks so darn cute :)