Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tons of fun




We just got back from visiting my family in Ada. We had a fun time and Abbie really enjoyed playing with her cousins. As you can see in the pictures, it was constant motion and commotion. The battle for our attention was sometimes fun to watch, but almost became sensory overload. I think Abbie and Rosie (in the middle of the bottom picture) could be a terrible twosome and good friends, if they get to spend some more time together. I have a new appreciation for my sister as she loves and guides these three wonderful souls. They are wonderful children and I look forward to seeing them grow. I need to figure out some times to get together more, it is good to be with family. I am too prone to getting into the go to work, come home, go to work rut. I hope to get into better "ruts," but it is hard for me to do.
Sadly, the Olympics are over. I sure did enjoy watching, I just wish they could have gone on another week. Then I would not have to wait a whole week for OU football season to kickoff. Again, I would like to go to a couple of games, but I am not sure if it will work out. Just having college football start up is exciting enough, though.
I have been messing with my playlist and I kind of wonder what everyone thinks when they listen to some of my choices. I almost wish there was a way for me to explain why I like some of the songs. I bet some of you would like an explanation, too. I noticed I have a number of songs that have some heavy guitar riffs, but I also enjoy harmonies and melodies. I may try to explain some of them if you wish, just let me know.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sensory overload. . .definitely!

We are so thankful and happy that you guys came to visit. I, too, will be anxious to see how the cousins grow up together. . .may be trouble!

Loved watching them. Hope to see you all again soon. Keep up the blogging, JOB!