Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Howdy do from stinkeroo


IMG_1937, originally uploaded by jly_thechampion.

I have been uploading photos to my flickr page by the ton. This is one from late 2006 on a football Saturday. I have been looking around on the flickr site and it is pretty interesting. The site has groups that contain certain types of photos that people have uploaded. There are groups that visually try to debunk the myth that pitbulls are just naturally evil. I had to put a couple of Little Al on there to help the cause. There is a group that has pictures of tornados, which is very cool. Since I have been adding pictures from early to late, I have seen a number of pictures that surprise me. I just can not believe the changes Abbie has made in 3 short years. She started back to Mother's Day Out today. What a difference a year makes. Last year she cried like crazy in the first few weeks, but now she is excited to "go to school." I could talk a ton about all the football I have watched in the past 4 days (it has been great!), but I do not want to bore anyone. Suffice it to say, OU has looked real good so far, but with some areas still needing work. I am finishing up my vacation and will be going back to work on Saturday. I think I have to work when OU plays Texas, too. That seems to happen every year! Have a good week.

No comments: