Tuesday, August 05, 2008

MUSIC

Unless you have your volume turned off, have no speakers, or are real hard of hearing, you hopefully have noticed the newest addition to my blog. I have added a playlist of some of my favorite music. The songs that play are hand selected by yours truly. I am trying to add more of my favorites all the time, so the list will change. You may recognize some, you may despise some, but I thought it would be a cool way to add a little more of me to my blog. If you really do not like the sounds, turn the volume down or click pause on the player. I would recommend scrolling through the list and see what you think. Click on a song to hear it. Let me know what you think of the tunes, and enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool music, man! Some of those really take me back to the good ole' days of pretending to skate around the snooker table with Captain and Tenille playing! I appreciate the classical stuff on there, too. Reminds me of the hours of practice.