Sunday, November 30, 2008

Post bedlam thoughts

Man what a game that was last night. I have some thoughts afterwards and after the BCS fallout from today. First, the flip that Bradford did may have won him the Heisman. That play is a definite signature play and one that just made a statement about what he means to the team. Second, I hope the torn ligaments in Bradford's left hand do not affect him that much. Remember when Jason White won the Heisman and led us in destroying people all year only to be hampered by an injury in the last two games? I have an uneasy feeling about that. Third, who is ever going to want to play middle linebacker on defense for us again? It is almost an automatic knee injury this year. Fourth, I can not believe how many people (especially at ESPN) got on the Texas bandwagon against us. I can just see those same people really wanting to see us fall on our face vs. Missouri and our bowl game. I think it could help the team if they take on an "us against the world" mentality. Finally, man do the Cowboy fans hate us or what? I have seen some really bitter stuff coming out since the game and the BCS came out. I am not a fan of the Cowboys by any strech, but I do not think it comes close to hatred. Now Chase Daniel on the other hand...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep wondering why no one is discussing the fact that had Oklahoma not won at Stillwater, Texas still would not be playing in the Big 12 Championship game!!

Darren