Monday, December 08, 2008

At least she had not fallen asleep...

Embarrassing pictures that parents take of their kids are fun aren't they?  If you are the parent, of course.  I could not resist catching Abbie "in the act."  There is an old photo of me in a similar position, but I had fallen asleep.  Over the years that photo has provided much joy for many family members not named Joby.  So that is why Abbie gets the same treatment.  I know, my photo was not broadcast over the internet, but that is the price you pay for technology, right?  By the way, her favorite part of this process is when she comes running out of the bathroom with her underwear around her ankles yelling "all done, all done!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's something missing. . .hey! why don't you add the picture of you when you were little and asleep on the toilet! That would make this just perfect. hahahahahahaha