Thursday, November 27, 2008

A house is not a home...

I have uploaded some pictures to flickr of our house.  I would have put some on this post, but there are too many to choose from.  Recently, we have done some work (or had some work done, I should say) to our house.  Taking down wallpaper, painting, carpet, new furniture and decorations.  I am not a big fan of this type of thing because of the expense.  But, I sure do appreciate the results.  It feels more like "our home" now that we have put more of our stamp on and in it.  Amber picked out the carpet, furniture and paint styles and did a great job.  Alana and Janice picked out some furniture and the decorations.  They also put things in order for our thanksgiving gathering and had the house looking spectacular.  Our painters were top notch and we are much more at home now, and most importantly have an OU decorated bathroom!  Even though it is expensive to do this kind of thing, it is worth it.  I am very thankful for our home and family.

No comments: