Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Grandmas are Great!


















Well, once again I have taken an unexpected hiatus from blogging. Sorry to have been gone so long, but it has been hard to find the time recently. I have been wanting to put a big thank you in for some time now to Abbie's Grandmas. Amber and I are so blessed by God with the families he has given us. Mom and Janice have been so giving of their time to help take care of Abbie while Amber has been sick. It has been a load off of my mind knowing that Abbie was taken care of and Amber was able to rest and recuperate. Abbie has the greatest Grandmas ever! Thanks again to Mom and Mom-in-Law, we love you very much.
I also want to thank Tracy and Dannielle for bringing over food for us and to everyone who was praying for Amber. She is doing better, although the healing process looks to be a long one. But it seems more tolerable since we know what is going on now. I will try to put some more info up as soon as I can. For now, thanks again to everyone.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

AWWWW....how cute.
We are really going to miss you guys. You better come visit us!!!