Tuesday, April 18, 2006

2 in 1 day!


This is unprecedented, another blog so soon! I have been looking at some recent pictures of Abbie and I wish I could put more of them here. I realize everyone who looks at my blog is looking to see what I say and not to see the pictures of my little girl, right? Speaking of Abbie Kay, she is having a hard time shaking this cold. Sometimes she seems to be breathing clearer and then before we know it she is almost completely plugged up. She has been in pretty good spirits except for waking up here and there all congested.

Last week I was able to take off and be at home. I really did not feel like I was on vacation, there were things going on each day I was off. Friday we went to OKC to stay with Amber's sister and her family. They are fun to be with and Abbie loves her cousins. I got to go to the Hornets final home game on Friday. It was a very good game, and fun atmosphere, even though they lost at the end. We had a picnic with more of Amber's family on Easter Sunday. That was fun, too. But by then I was ready to be home to try and relax for a little while before going back to work on Monday. It took me some time to get back into the groove at work, my feet reminded me I had not been standing like that in over a week.

I have a bunch of pictures to sort through so I am going to wrap this up, let me know if this is too boring and whether I should change to putting more pictures of Abbie and less writing from Daddy. Thanks.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

What a cutie. You have an awesome ability of capturing her in the best moments. She is so expressive and such a joy to be around. Keep up the writing...one day she will be able to read what you wrote and appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture. What a great expression. It was so great to read all of your recent blogs! Way to go, JOB!
Jami