Thursday, October 09, 2008

snap crackle pop

I have come to a conclusion.  It is a good thing that I did not try to get into a profession that requires any kind of stealth or sneaking around quietly.  I told Amber this today and she agreed and knew what I was talking about before I finished.  I can not walk without my ankle crackling like rice crispies.  It is not something I can control either.  Amber said if I am in another room, she knows when I am coming into the room she is in because she can hear my ankle crackle.  So there it is, I can never sneak up on anyone again.  I am the surprise party crasher, "Hey what is that popping sound?  Is Joby around here somewhere?"  It is not painful (my ankle, anyway), other than the pain of the repetitive noise.  I realize this is really random, but it is just one of those things that has been rattling around my head lately.  BOOMER SOONER, GO OU-BEAT TEXAS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The 5 of Us. said...

We really missed you at the Hartford Anniversary Party. Can't believe your family didn't come. We would have loved to see you. It was great to see everyone.