Monday, October 06, 2008

Red River Rivalry

I had planned on finding a picture of some longhorns and posting it upside down for this post, but I thought this picture of Abbie was too cute.  She loves wearing dresses and saying cheese for pictures.  OU-Texas is this weekend and I am really excited this year.  It seems that I have had to work the past couple of years on OU-Texas, but this year I am off on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Also, the game could be the biggest of the year.  #1 vs. #5, ESPN College Gameday will be there, and I get to stay home and watch the WHOLE thing!  I am pumped!  I am also ready to watch the OSU-Missouri game.  I am interested to see how both teams handle the pressure of a big game against a great offense.  I think the OU-OSU game at Stillwater could be bigger for us than the Texas game (provided we beat Texas).  But, there are a bunch of games to play before worrying about that.  I also noticed that the Newkirk Tigers are 4-1 and 2-0 in District play.  Maybe the Young's leaving town has brought some success to the lowly Tigers?  Just kidding, guys.  Anyway, I am off today and tomorrow, so I hope to get some pictures and maybe some more posts in.  If not, BOOMER SOONER!!!!

No comments: