Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Finally back to blogging


Well I am back to work as is evidenced by my hiatus from the blogging (is that actually a word?). I am off for a couple of days before having a run of a few days straight. I never would have thought that I would look forward to days off the way I do. I enjoy my job, but it is so nice to be home with my family.
I took Abbie to the Doctor today and it looks like she is working on another ear infection. This will make three so far with tomorrow being her 9 month birthday. I really hope we can get these stopped, I do not want to have tubes put in her ears. I also took about 50, yes 50, pictures of her today. One of them is shown here. She is just the most beautiful little girl in the world. Have I mentioned that before? She did some real crawling today, too. I am afraid she is going to be mobile and getting into everything without some strong policeing. Even before crawling, she has been making her way into things she should not be into, she should know better, shouldn't she?
Hopefully I will be able to be more diligent about blogging. I enjoy any and all comments, especially if they are about this beautiful little girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Hope Abbie gets to feeling better soon. Thank you for listening to me rant and rave at 11:30pm last night. You guys are true friends. We love ya
The Wood Family

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Just because you work you think you can quit blogging? That's lame...gosh! :)
Glad you're blogging. Heard your little girl is MOVING now! Watch out world, here she comes!
Just get her feeling better so we can come visit!
Fischer's Dad

Anonymous said...

50 pictures! Where are they? I wanna see! She's JUST GORGEOUS as Grandma would say.
Love you guys, Jami

Anonymous said...

Are you ever gonna post? If you are going to have a blog, then blog. HEHEHEHE
The Wood Family