Thursday, November 16, 2006

A New Look




As you can see, I have been messing around with the blog tonight. Unfortunately, there is no template that has crimson and cream or OU, so I had to do what I could. Hopefully, it is not too annoying. You might also look at my profile. I added an audio clip and I would be interested if anyone knows what it came from. I think it is pretty funny. This little friend of Abbie's is named Luke. His family worships at the congregation we do. The other day Amber babysat for them while his mom was painting at the church building. He is a cute little guy. He was quiet, docile, and almost scared at our house. He sat almost motionless with me for at least 15 minutes before Abbie came over to sit. I just had to have Amber take some pictures of the three of us. It was good to have him over. Thankfully, Abbie played nice most of the time.
Let me know what you think of the new look of the site and if you know what the audio clip in my profile is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

New site is great! Looks very professional. Luke is so cute! He kinda looks like Fischer! We miss you guys, take care!

Me said...

I like the change in blog. It looks good. By the way, the audio clip is from the 1980's movie "Airplane!".

The 5 of Us. said...

We need to get the three together for a play date , You know Dawson, Luke and Abbie. Have Amber Call us. Dawson just loves Abbie. At church Sunday night he ran up saying "Abbie, Abbie". Luke is a cutie!!!!!!!!!! CJP

Anonymous said...

Oh, Chelsea is home today and says"looks like they are ready for child #2 . LOL HA HA HA HA >