Sunday, July 02, 2006

Walkin' and talkin' (somewhat)

I finally took some new pictures of Abbie. Her Aunt Jami and Uncle Scott came up this weekend and I took some pictures at mom and dad's with them. I think it has been a long break in between photo sessions. The last time I took any pictures, she was not walking yet. Well she sure is now. It is the coolest thing to see her walk in her not-so-smoothe baby walk. She was a good girl at mom and dad's, even though she missed her afternoon nap. I am still amazed at the percentage of the time that she is happy, or at least content. I am by no means complaining, I know God has blessed us with an even-tempered little girl and I thank him for it every day.
We are planning to have Abbie in the little 4th of July parade on our block. Sadly, this will be the first year we have had anything to do with it. Abbie has a patriotic outfit to wear, and we will take any opportunity to show her off. I hope it will be fun. If I do not post anything before then, Happy Independence Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So enjoyed the time with your family. Abbie is such a charmer and we love her dearly. (You and Amber are charming and loved, too!) She seems so content and just amuses herself; I just love to sit and watch her. I loved her hat with the new outfit -- won't soon forget how cute she looked standing on the porch when you first got here. We love you guys!!

Love, Mom XOXO

Anonymous said...

We had SO MUCH FUN with you guys this weekend.
Abbie is a doll. She's so loving and fun to hold and watch.
I'm glad we finally got to spend some time with you all.
Hope you have a great 4th. Please send us pictures of the parade. Or blog it, of course. Loved the 1 year old pictures we got. Thanks and love you guys,
Aunt Jami

The 5 of Us. said...

Hello, Cute , Cute. I just would like to know how Amber is . I do not want to wake her, If she is resting . Keep us posted. Thanks CP