Monday, July 24, 2006

Dancing little Abbie



As you can see by the 2 bottom pictures, Abbie has taken to dancing. She used to shake her hips and shoulders if she heard some music, but she has now started a full dance step. She loves to run around and step to music. It is hilarious to see her dancing. Last night I was really getting a kick out of her antics. I decided to get some pictures tonight and I got a couple of good ones even though it is hard to see how she moves in a still picture. Trust me, it is funny to watch. After I got home from work tonight, Abbie and I had some time together while Amber was teaching at VBS. The top picture is from our swinging session outside tonight. Al was with us, too, he was patrolling for us while we were outside.
I have to cut this short, so I will try to write some more soon.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

She looks like she is getting hair! We miss you guys...hopefully we will see you soon.
Did you not figure out how to do video yet? That would be awesome to see video of her dancing on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Kameryn continues to have major Abbie withdrawals and asks to see her daily. We've left 3 messages but haven't heard back from Amber. Are you guys in town? Take care, Dannielle & Kameryn