Thursday, June 15, 2006

Abbie's 1st Birthday Party








Abbie's 1st birthday party was Saturday the 10th and it went well. It was a stress on mommy, but she put on a great party and I think everyone there had fun. Even the little stinker birthday girl had a good time. The whole birthday party thing kept us busy this weekend. So much so that it was late Sunday afternoon before my wife and I said "Happy Anniversary" to each other. Even worse, we did not mention congrats to our parents either. I feel terrible about that and I hope they both know we love them and had we not been so distracted we would have celebrated with them as well. Anyway, happy belated anniversary to mom and dad and to Ralph and Janice. Back to the party, Abbie did well and received some very nice presents. She was a little fussy until she got some cake frosting in her. She has become little miss personality lately. Her dances, laughs, and general yelling noises are becoming more to "show off" and to elicit smiles from her audience. Once again, I have to continually thank God for how much he has blessed us with this little girl.
I hope to revamp Abbie's website and update it now that she is a year old. Give me some time though, I seem to have other things pop-up on me from time to time.

1 comment:

Franklin Wood said...

we miss you guys! Wish we could've been there for Pooter's b-day bash! can't wait to see you guys again!