Thursday, May 04, 2006

It is always fun to find that I have pictures in the camera that I forgot about. This is one from last week when Abbie's friend Fischer came to visit. Unfortunately his family is moving, so there will not be many more photo ops like this one left. We will miss Fischer very much, I guess we will miss his mom and dad some, too.

I had my last day off for a while yesterday. The pharmacist I work with is on vacation next week, so I have 9 days straight. I may not be able to write much until I get some more time off, but I will do my best. I need to eat and get ready for work, so I have to cut this short.

I enjoy comments, so if anyone out there other than Tracy is reading my blog, let me know what you think. I shall return soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've made comments before; I just didn't know you were reading them. =) We too will miss the Wood family and we love reading your blog and looking at photos of your sweet family. We consider the Young family a blessing to our family. Tell Amber to come on down to visit during your 9 days of working straight. My girls will keep her busy!

Tracy said...

See, I'm not the only one reading it...haha

Anonymous said...

Your mom is reading too! And loving every grammatically correct line! Sometimes you make me cry with joy-not saddness. More often you make me smile and feel proud of you and Amber and Abbie.

Love Mom XOXO