Friday, September 18, 2009

Random Mowing thoughts

I was able to mow today, finally.  As usual, I had some random thoughts while mowing.  First of all, while I was mowing in the backyard I had the thought that the Everglades had been moved to OKC and placed in my backyard.  What a swamp!  I can not remember mowing this late in September with the grass so green and thick.  The other thing that had me thinking was something that some may find crass or gross.  I have rarely passed up an opportunity to be crass and gross so read on at your own discretion.  As I was mowing I looked down and saw dog poop on TOP of the mower.  This was not because it had been thrown there by the wheels, it was because of how high the grass was.  That is no small feat.  If you have not seen Little Al,the "little" is a misnomer.  He is 120 lbs and can do serious damage in the natural fertilizer department.  Some of the landmines he has dropped have brought the phrase "hemorrhoidal discomfort" to mind.  Suffice it to say, the grass had to be tall and strong to hold up under the strain.  Anyway, the yard is chopped down for now and I have had some more goofy random things to talk about.

No comments: