Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Missed Me?

Hello, good evening and "Thanks for making us part of your day." I enjoy listening to Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio and he opens his show with that quote.
It has been awhile, hasn't it? What have I missed since my last post? Christmas was not great this year. Amber was very sick on Christmas day so we did not even celebrate until a few days later and it was a real bummer. So, there is not a bunch to chat about from Christmas. Abbie loved getting gifts and "processing" her gifts much like her father has done before. The bowl season was pretty much a disappointment. The Big 12 did not do well, OSU lost, Missouri looked bad, Tech lost, and worst of all....Texas won. The Championship game was hard, it was a good game and we played better than in the past, but just could not get the job done. It is always tough when the college football season is over. NFL playoffs do give some solace, but they are not like college games. OU basketball is looking good. Blake Griffin continues to impress. I watched the K-State game and he makes plays that make everyone just ooohh and aaahhh. I had to work last night while they whooped Texas on Big Monday, so I missed it. I hope they continue to improve.
Work has been a bear. I have hired another part-time tech and hope to hire another soon, but we are just getting killed. It is tough to get all the prescriptions taken care of to begin with, not to mention all the other things that go along with it. If the flu hits at all, we are in big trouble. We could be in trouble anyway, it is just big time busy. We had a day last week that was slower, and we still filled 400. I am afraid it is starting to wear on me. Sometimes when I come home it is like my head is just swimming for awhile. Don't get me wrong, I am glad we are busy, I always prefer busy to slow.
Sorry I did not post any pictures with this, I will try and get some new pictures of Stinky and post them next time. I am so glad to be off tomorrow. Have a good week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I've missed you.
Sorry work is so stressful right now. Tell everyone hello.