Thursday, February 22, 2007

Getting rusty


I took a couple of pictures of Abbie this morning and one thing is pretty obvious, I have gotten rusty. As you can see, the pictures above and on the right are fuzzy. The one above was so bad that I had to make a "poster" out of it just so I could use it. I am going to have to work on the old photography skills again.




Abbie has started grinding her teeth. That is a habit that I never picked up. It just felt bad to me. My wife grinds her teeth once in a while (usually when I am antagonizing her), but mostly in her sleep. I do not like hearing Abbie grind her teeth, it is not a pleasant sound. It makes me afraid that she will break a tooth. Sometimes I feel like I shelter her too much and that I am too afraid for her to get hurt. It is just so different being the parent, I just want everything to be perfect for my perfect little girl. I guess I should wake up to the reality that the world is not perfect. That is why I want Abbie to know God, because without Him, this world would be very sad and absolutely without hope. Can I get an Amen from the congregation?

No comments: