Thursday, February 23, 2006

Um... hello I guess

Obviously, this is my first blog experience. I hope to get the hang of it and post on a regular basis. I have a feeling my little girl will be making a number of appearances as well. I am just a little proud of her.
I am on vacation this week, so I do not have much to chat about as far as work goes. My wife and I have been doing some work around the house while I have been home. You could definitely call it a relaxing vacation. If anyone reads this, please respond, because I have my doubts as to whether this will be seen by anyone's eye beside mine. If you do, thanks for your input.

2 comments:

Me said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

When I first started, I thought I would give it a few weeks, (That was 9 months ago!) and see how I liked it. It's been a good experience. If anything, just have fun with it!

Looking forward to seeing your blog grow and evolve.

By the way, the baby looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a neat BLOGGER name like "Latin Lover" but just thought I'd respond and say I like your website.
GUess you're staying up late on your week off?
Don't you have a website for Abbie? Would you mind sending me that address as I've forgotten and would like to check out any new pictures. Love you, Jami